Developer Eastshade Studios have announced their latest title, Songs of Glimmerwick, a story-driven “witch academy” RPG coming to PC and consoles next year.
Eastshade Studios are the developers behind the aptly named and critically acclaimed relaxing open-world game, Eastshade. Now, three years after its launch, they have revealed their next project, Songs of Glimmerwick. Following in the footsteps of their previous titles, this story-driven RPG is set to offer players a world begging to be explored. The main ethos behind this game is to have an environment players will enjoy exploring.
Check out the game’s beautiful reveal trailer here.
What Is Songs Of Glimmerwick?
If you’re at all fans of magical worlds, attending glasses or immersing yourself in a captivating story, then Songs of Glimmerwick is probably for you. This is an RPG/life sim hybrid that sees you engaging with a character-driven narrative as well as living out your best life in the magical and melodic world of Glimmerwick. You’ll attend classes, tend to a garden, make friends, take on extra-curricular activities, become a member of the mothracing team and attend magical festivals. This is a game all about immersing yourself completely in a truly wonderful and wholesome world brimming with magic. Here is some of what you can expect:
- Engage in a captivating narrative full of interesting characters that are fully voice acted
- Transport yourself to a world full of colour and life
- Attend classes, make friends with other students and just generally live out the magical school dream
- Customise your whole look
- Use your magical music to interact with the world and overcome obstacles
- Gain new skills throughout your adventures
- Tend to the University’s garden and grow all kinds of fantastical plants
Songs of Glimmerwick is set to launch next year on console and PC. You can head on over to its Steam store page to wishlist it and be notified of any future updates. We highly recommend you do as this game looks phenomenal.