Indie developer Dusk Wave Arts LLC has revealed a brand new trailer for their upcoming strategy game DELPHYQ which launches into Steam Early Access this October.
Developer Dusk Wave Arts LLC are a multimedia company that are developing their first video game. Previously they have created comics including The Glove and Criminal King. Now, their debut game, the real-time strategy and tactics title DELPHYQ is set to launch this October. According to the developer’s website, they are a company of “passionate, hard-working, chill human beings” who’s mission is to “To provide entertainment that will inspire deep thought and which is as enjoyable to experience as it is to create.”
You can watch the game’s new trailer here.
What Is DELPHYQ?
DELPHYQ is a real-time strategy game in which the player takes on the role of the Mastermind. Your job is to order an elite group of combatants known as Operators. Their mission is to take down the evil corporate overlords known as the Balance. Your choices will mean life or death for your Operators as you navigate them through difficult situations. However, be warned as no matter how well you perform in one mission the next will be just as tricky. The enemy AI will learn from your tactics in order to best you next time. Here’s some of what you can expect when it launches this October:
- Engage in challenging real time tactical combat
- Plan each and every mission rigerously to ensure that it plays out perfectly
- Plot out your Operatives path, utilise intel brokers to gain an advantage on your enemies
- Deal with an intelligent AI that learns from its mistakes and adapts to your tactics
- Know that every move is based on strategy and not random dice rolls
- Customise your team with seven different types of Operatives
- Experience an epic narrative where nothing is as it seems
Release Date & Price
DELPHYQ will release into Steam Early Access this October 19th, 2021. You can head on over to its Steam store page to wishlist it and be notified of any future updates.