Mode 7 and Ground Shatter has announced Fights in Tight Spaces, a tactical fighting deck builder, will be released in Early Access on PC later this month. The game will launch on February 24th, 2021 and available on Steam, the Epic Games Store and GOG.com.
The game will also release on consoles and be getting an early release on Xbox One and an optimised version for Xbox Series X|S. This is due to Fights in Tight Spaces being exclusively available in Xbox Game Preview since November.
Fights in Tight Spaces blends deck-building, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings. It almost feels like Yu-Gi-Oh! has joined forces with SUPERHOT.
The game features:
- Encounter random events.
- Use the environment against your adversaries.
- Build a deck to suit your play style from over 150 cards.
- Upgrade your moves, and equip your agent with a range of enhancements.
- Use your skills and abilities as you act as bodyguard to protect high-value targets.
- With a new mission each time your play, develop your tactics, unlock new opportunities, and perfect your strategy to defeat the criminal underworld.
Fight in Tight Spaces launches on February 24th, 2021 and will be available on Steam, the Epic Games Store and GOG.com.