Nintendo released the latest and longest Pokémon Presents today and featured new information for upcoming Pokémon titles including Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
What Was Announced?
Recently we reported that The Pokémon Company teased that new information about Pokémon Legends: Arceus would be coming soon. Well, it would seem the rumour was true, as the latest Pokémon Presents did a huge deep dive into not only Pokémon Legends: Arceus, but numerous other upcoming and current Pokémon titles. You can watch the full event Pokémon Presents, or read on for a summary. So, without further ado, here is everything that was announced during today’s Pokémon Presents.
The Pokémon Company announced that their recently released MOBA Pokémon Unite will be coming to mobile this September. They announced a lot of information regarding it:
- There will be crossplay between the Nintendo Switch version and the mobile version
- Special gifts will be handed out depending on how many people pre-register
- Players who log into the Nintendo Switch version by August 31st will get a unite licsence for Zeraora. This can be used in the mobile version by linking your accounts
- Mamoswine and Sylveon are coming too
Pre-registration for the mobile version will begin today. You can read our review for it here.
Pokémon Cafe Mix
They announced that their puzzle title Pokémon Cafe Mix will be completely revamped. The new version of the game will be titled Pokémon Cafe Remix and will feature improved content:
- The puzzles will be refreshed with the addition of new elements
- A whole slew of new pokemon will be introduce
- New dress-up options will be added
- There will be new ways to develop your staff Pokémon
The new version of Pokémon Cafe Mix will launch in Fall 2021.
Pokémon Masters EX
Pokémon Masters EX is celebrating its two year anniversary. To celebrate, it is adding tons of new content, characters and events:
- Dynamaxing has been added
- Sygna Suit Leon is coming with his partner Eternatus. He’ll be able to partner up with his brother Hop and his partner Zamazenta for a new event that starts today
- Players will be able to scout up to 100 sync pairs at no extra costs
- Three legendary events are returning simultaneously
- N & Reshiram are coming on August 29th. Other mystery sync pairs are coming later
- The Villain Event Prelude starts on Wednesday September 15th. It starts with Kanto
- If players log in after the presentation has finished, they will receive 3000 gems
Pokémon Go is celebrating its 5th anniversary. In celebration, they are adding Pokémon from the Galar region into the game. The Galar Event will happen on August 20th. It will also add the legendary Pokémon from the Sword and Shield titles in 5-star raids.
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
Players have been anticipating new Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl news for quite some time. After the initial lacklustre reveal which showed very little, players were beginning to worry. However, after today’s presentation, we’ve gotten a much clearer picture of how much new content these remakes truly offer. We will have a separate article dedicated to the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl announcements, but here is a quick breakdown:
- Decorate your own base, dig up fossils and explore Pokémon Hideaways in the Grand Underground
- Collect stickers and decorate your poké balls
- Change your outfit
- Take part in Super Contest Shows
- Use the Union Room to connect with other players locally and online
- Have your Pokémon walk around with you
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl will launch on November 19th. Additionally, a special Nintendo Switch Lite with a Dialga and Palkia design on it will launch on November 5th.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
After a much-maligned initial reveal and radio silence since Pokémon Legends: Arceus was becoming a bit of a mystery. However, after saying they’d offer new information surrounding the title, The Pokémon Company have finally delivered. We got a slew of new information which we will delve into in a separate article. But for those who need to know now, here is a quick breakdown:
- It takes place in the Hisui Region
- The main hub area is called the Jubilife Village which is home to the Galaxy Expedition Team
- A whole slew of new characters including Professor Laventon will guide you on your journey
- Set out on Survey Assignments to collect information about the various Pokémon in each area
- Be careful as you explore as you’re vulnerable to damage
- Pokémon can now act multiple times before opposing Pokémon while in battles
- Your Pokédex is far more in-depth and has more acitivies for you to do per Pokémon
- There are brand-new Pokémon for the game as well as redesigned Pokémon from the franchise
- You can ride, fly and surf the sea on your Pokémon
Pokémon Legends: Arceus is releasing on January 28th 2022.
What Did You Think?
We’d love to hear your thoughts about all the new information announced in this Pokémon Presents over on our social media. Head on over to our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to tell us what you thought.