Ambition: A Minuet in Power, by Iceberg Interactive and Joy Manufacturing Co., has been delayed until August to squash a few more bugs before launch.
Scheduled to release on May 26, Ambition: A Minuet in Power has decided to delay its launch to make the game run as smooth as possible. In a recent press release, Joy Manufacturing Co. stated, “it won’t actually take until August to fix these bugs, but we can’t just release the second we’re confident the game runs silky smooth.”
The developer also mentioned that they didn’t want to release the game in June or July due to the amount of Triple-A games releasing in those months. This delay should iron out all the kinks and, ultimately, make the game better off in the long run. It will also bring the PC and Nintendo Switch releases closer together.
You can check out the full trailer here.
What is Ambition: A Minuet in Power?
Set in 18th century Paris, you play as Yvette, who is left to fend for herself in Ville De L’amour when her fiancé Armand mysteriously disappears. This will lead you to wining and dining with various characters, earning you wealth and respect. In Ambition: A Minuet in Power, you must strategically plan your commitments each week. Sell your gossip, and alter history, or make a mistake and you might end up on the guillotine. Ambition: A Minuet in Power features:
- A stunning 18th-century world of love, lies and revolution.
- Plan strategically and use a calendar to suit your agenda.
- Steal the hearts of the nobles and use them to change the outcome of political events, snub your rivals, or be lavished with expensive gifts.
- Sell your secrets and turn gossip into profit!
- Your choices will alter the story, both for good and bad.
- An authentic, original score crafted by award-winning composer John Robert Matz.
- Experience revolutionary romances.
Ambition: A Minuet in Power is coming to Windows PC and Mac via Steam in August. The game will also arrive on the Nintendo Switch around the same time.