Team17 and Sole Survivor Games have announced that Honey, I Joined a Cult will launch into Steam Early Access on 14th September.
As the architect of a cult, players can customise every aspect. This includes building the headquarters, caring for the believers and members, and planning the propaganda to make the organisation as successful as possible. However, its not always easy. Law enforcement, angry protesters and your cult leader’s ego all need to be monitored for the cult to be successful. Obviously, the location of the toilets is pivotal for world domination as well.
A cult is only as good as its name. This means you’ll need to think long and hard on what you will call your cult. You can edit the funky symbol, stylish uniform, fashionable hat, and even the strange relic that your cult worships.
Honey, I joined A Cult Key Features
- Take full control of a cult. Manage and recruit cultists to maintain the operation.
- Build the cult from the ground up and customise each aspect of base from monoliths to bathrooms.
- Send minions out to recruit members, spread the good work, and even steal items for your cult headquarters.
- Overcome the threats from opposing government bodies, misinformed protesters, and law enforcements.
- Pick your cult’s direction. Will it lead to a fiery apocalypse or the second coming of the Squid Lord?
Players can wishlist Honey, I Joined a Cult on Steam and stay up to date with the game by joining the Team17 Discord channel.