Developed by Studica Solution and Electric Monkeys, and published by PQube Limited, Gravity Heroes, the frantic 2D gravity-based shooter, is out now on consoles.
Gravity Heroes was first launched onto PC back in February 2021. Since then it has received favourable reviews from players and critics alike, even garnering a 7 out of 10 from Check Point. Now, the frantic 2D shooter makes its way over to consoles, including the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
What Is Gravity Heroes?
Gravity Heroes is a 2D shooter with a unique mechanic centred around the manipulation of gravity. Players will take on the role of a Gravity Hero, and must battle their way through hordes of synthetic enemies in an attempt to restore the balance between man and machine, and bring peace to a war-torn world. Its fast-paced gameplay and gravity shifting mechanic combine to create hectic bullet-hell style fun. Here’s some of what you can expect in Gravity Heroes:
- Blast through the robotic forces that stand in your way
- Take down colossal bosses in the epic Story Mode
- Bend gravity at your will, shifting the perspective of battle and fighting against the hordes on walls, floors and ceilings
- Play with up to 3 other people in Survivor mode and Versus mode
- Do all of this to the electric score by Barry Leitch
Release Date & Price
Gravity Heroes is out now for the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as Steam. It costs £12.99 over on the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, £11.99 on PlayStation 4 and £7.99 on Steam. There’s also a demo over on the Steam store page as well as consoles, so you can try it before you buy it. Will you be picking up this one? Let us know down in the comments below.