The first indie game marathon of the year is Demospree, landing on the second day of the new year and will run for over seven hours.
This is only its second year, and like last year, Demospree will feature game demos that will release later in the year. The demos will be streamed and played by a new streamer every hour. The streamers will play each demo for 20 mins, offering just enough time to showcase every game.
Some of the games that will feature at Demospree 2022 are:
- Tunic (Andrew Shouldice / Finji)
- Everdream Valley (Mooneaters / VARSAV Game Studio)
- Townseek (Whales and Games)
- Exhausted Man (Candleman Games)
- Overmorrow (PixelManta)
- Aveliana (The French Dev)
- Bun (Erik Slatter / Coffee Break Creative)
- I Was a Teenage Exocolonist (Northway Games / Finji)
- Neko Ghost, Jump! (Burgos Games)
- World Turtles (cOg Mission)
- One Day More (Watt Studio)
- Blacken Slash (ehmprah)
Furthermore, the confirmed Twitch streamers include SeriouslyClara, ReeRee, Adriosa, and TiffanyWitcher. For more information about the event and demos, you can visit the Demospree website. The event will last seven hours and premiere on January 2, 2022, at 2 PM PT / January 3, 2022, at 8 AM AEST.