Spry Fox and The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild are excited to share a Winter Update for the critically acclaimed life-sim game, Cozy Grove.
Cozy Grove is a relaxing story-rich game similar to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. You play as a Spirit Scout and must wander the island every day uncovering secrets and helping the local ghosts. While some games can feel exhausting after a long day of work, Cozy Grove feels more like a holiday than a chore. You can check out our full review here.
Cozy Grove Winter Update Features
This is the third major update for Cozy Grove and introduces new activities, craftable items, and minigames. You can build and chat with snowfolk, get into snowball fights with imps, and craft gifts to join in on the holiday spirit. There are also new winter-themed decorations and outfits, a new minigame and some festive background music. With the latest update, you can enjoy the winter wonderland even if you are facing the scorching heat down under.
You can check out the full list of features below:
- The Winter Festival, beginning on December 23 and running for six weeks.
- New craftable snowfolk characters that you can talk to.
- Craft special gifts and give to the characters on the island to spread the holiday spirit.
- Buy rare receipes at the wishing well.
- New “complete the pattern” minigame.
- A new background song added to the soundtrack
- New tent upgrade
- Another interior room to decorate
- Other various improvements, polish, and new content
The Cozy Grove Free Winter Update is out now for owners of the full game on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC via Steam.