Bad Gremlin Studios is proud to announce the launch of their short, absurdist comedy, Clarence Goes to the F&#%ING Store, on Steam.
The developer and publisher, Bad Gremlin Studios, is an independent game development studio founded by YouTuber, FourteenSpoons. The studio aims to provide short, unique gaming experiences, with Clarence Goes to the F&#%ING Store being their debut title.
What is Clarence Goes to the F&#%ING Store?
Clarence Goes to the F&#%ING Store is a short, absurdist choose-your-own-adventure game. You play as Clarence as he journeys to the store to buy milk. However, it’s not all that simple. There will be an extensive cast of strange characters to stop you along the way, presenting their insane problems for you to solve.
Who knows what you will get up to. Maybe you’ll perform open-heart surgery, rob an alien or even start the apocalypse. Seven different endings are waiting for you to discover.
- A comedy choose-your-own-adventure visual novel.
- Seven different endings depending on your choices.
- A unique hand-drawn style.
- Insane encounters with zany characters.
- Incessantly dumb with a “charming” mix of absurdist, wry, and irreverent humour, combined with utter nonsense.
Clarence Goes to the F&#%ING Store is available now on Steam for A$4.50. For the next 40 hours, you can pick the game up with a 10% discount.