Suckerpunch has recently released a multiplayer counterpart to Ghost of Tsushima, Legends, and it is receiving its first raid next week. The mission will be extremely difficult and be the climax of the Legends storyline.
Launching on October 30, The Tale of Iyo supports up to four players, but unfortunately due to it being extremely difficult, it won’t support matchmaking. So make sure you’ve got all your friends ready on the mic before you attempt to tackle it.
The raid will be split into 3 chapters and it is recommended to have your gear at KI level 100 before you even think about attempting the raid.
Ghost of Tsushima legends has also surpassed 2 million played in their first weekend. A huge sum for a game which originally launched without a multiplayer.
A new patch, 1.13, for Ghost of Tsushima is now live. This update addressed a few reported crash and bugs.
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armour dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes