The upcoming rat RPG adventure, Tails of Iron, has unveiled a new stunning gameplay trailer and a release date of Sept. 17, 2021.
Narrated by the familiar voice of Doug Cockle (Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher), the latest trailer reveals several stunning locations, offering a small taste of the game’s epic battles. The latest cinematic introduces players to a beautiful yet gritty world of croakers, swamps and deadly weapons. You can check out the latest trailer below.
What is Tails of Iron?
Developed by the indie development team, Odd Bug Studio, and published by United Label, Tails of Iron puts players in the role of Redgi, heir of the Rat Throne. When ravenous frogs invade, Redgi must step up and fight back to save his crumbling kingdom. Throughout your journey, you’ll run into charming companions, compete in difficult combat and obtain various customisable gear.
You can see a full list of the features below:
- Brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions.
- A large treacherous Kingdom, with six distinct biomes, each with hidden paths and secrets.
- A entralling story, narrated by the iconic Doug Cockle (Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher)
- A vast array of weapons and armour with customisable attack styles.
- Plenty of side quests, giving players a way to earn extra gold on the side.
- Forge new powerful weapons with hidden bluesprints scattered throughout the world.
- Ruthless boss fights against the oversized leaders of the deadly Frog Clan
- An immersive and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
Physical copies can be preordered now in store for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. Those who do will be treated to the Crimson Knight DLC pack. This pack includes 3 armour skins, helmet skins, weapons skins and shield skins. Preorders are available here.
Tails of Iron will arrive on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on Sept. 17, 2021.