DevilishGames is pleased to announce their latest social simulation game, Minabo – A walk through life, launching next year.
The developer has had a busy year. Earlier this year, DevilishGames released Onirike, a unique 3D platformer set in a strange world. However, Minabo looks like it will be their best game yet. You can check out the trailer below.
What is Minabo – A walk through life?
Minabo – A walk through life is a social simulation game where you walk the path of life as a turnip. You must build your social circle by maintaining and caring for the relationships that matter to you. Although, make sure you ditch the toxic ones. If you get lonely you can adopt radish-pets and start a family. Alternatively, you can live fast and die young; the opportunities are endless.
No two lives in Minabo are the same, so when they end, you will receive a summary of your journey. From here, you can think about all of the decisions you could have done differently. Fortunately, Minabo will also allow you to go back in time to discover the answers if you are curious.
Maintaining relationships is not easy, but DevilishGames have found a solution. In Minabo, you can collect hats that offer different effects when worn. These will make it easier for you to fall in love or even change your life expectancy.
You can check out the key features below:
- Every life is randomly generated, so no two lives are the same.
- Explore realistic interpersonal relationships and build your social circle.
- Surround yourself with turnips and radish-pets.
- Stunning visuals for all audiences.
- Charming characters with animations and seasonal backgrounds.
- Simple controls and plenty of accessibility options.
- Restart any life to change the past.
Minabo – A walk through life will release in 2022. You can wishlist the game on Steam now.