The online space racing brawler by PixelNAUTS Games, Rocket Rumble, is out now on Steam Early Access today with a brand new trailer.
Rocket Rumble is a space racing 1 to 4 player party game, with a myriad of options for character customisation. Players will be able to pick up the game now on Steam for USD $9.99 / AUD $13.05. If you do pick up the game now, you’ll enjoy a 10% discount. You can check out the trailer here.
Players will compete across three procedurally generated tracks, including the featured track, the Pirate Bay. Players will choose one of the charming playable characters, and race through a pirate village, sunken ships, and Kraken-infested wreckage.
You can check out a full list of what is available in Early Access below:
- Invite your friends and family to an action-packed competition with single-screen local or take on other players with online multiplayer.
- Plenty of characters to explore:
- Riku – The mystical bird
- Bert – The proud pig
- Pepper – The friendly corgi
- Ophelia – The sassy cat
- With procedurally generated levels, you’ll never have the same race twice. Choose from 3 different-themed courses as you fight your way through a robot-filled factory, an asteroid field, and a Space Pirate stronghold.
- Unlock numerous new cosmetics for your characters, including hats, badges, eyewear, and more.
- Gain experience each season to unlock countless rewards for your characters.
- Use Launch disks, toss bombs, blast players into the air with the Shockpack, and inflate your competition with the Super-Sizer, every race is a brawl.
Rocket Rumble Road Map
Fortunately, Rocket Rumble has plenty more on its way in the coming months. Players can look forward to new tracks, characters, game modes, and more. You can check out the Early Access Road Map below.
Rocket Rumble is available now in Steam Early Access. You can follow the developer on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest updates or join the Discord community.