Developer Big Trouble has announced that their upcoming narrative-driven strategy RPG, The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles is coming later this year.
If you’ve ever enjoyed games like Yes, Your Grace then you’ve experienced the thrills and turmoil of decision-making strategy games. Well, for those craving more of that intense and frankly stressful gameplay you’re in luck! The upcoming strategy RPG, The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles is set to bring more of it to Steam very soon.
You can check out the game’s reveal trailer here.
What Is The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles?
The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles is a strategy RPG set in the Kingdom of Ankist. This world, which is filled with as many exciting new discoveries as it is gruesome deaths, is your home. You’ll need to tend to its every need as the leader of the King’s Council. After choosing a house to help prosper, you’ll have to contend with the other houses, the advice of your fellow council members and stressful decision-making. You’ll experience a story filled with intrigue, death and exploration that spans many generations and prepare for an inevitable uprising that will shake the very foundations of the world. Here is some of the features you can expect when it launches:
- Take charge of one of twelve different houses each with their own unique goal
- Deal with the everyday problems of the kingdom however you see fit
- Form meaningful alliances and use them to your advantage
- Discover over 300 unique story-driven dilemmas
- Make sure to invest in crucial research, technology and buildings
- Play across many generations by choosing your heir
- Prepare for a final uprising that could be the very end of Ankist
The King’s Dilemma: Chronicles is set to launch in Q4 of 2022. You can check it out over on its Steam store page. Be sure to wishlist it to be notified of any future updates.