What Was Announced?
PlayStation loves a good direct. In fact, I’d argue that they’re intent on stealing the direct-crown from Nintendo after Nintendo’s lengthy absence. With their new Indie-direct format, PlayStation hopes to shed some light on big indie titles hitting their platform in the ensuing month. This PlayStation Indie event certainly showcased some intriguing looking titles, including one we’ve previously played before and loved, one set in space with some funky physics, one about playing with your food (colour me intrigued), and much more!
But we here at The Game Crater understand that time is money (or something like that), and so we’ve kindly compiled a list of everything announced at the PlayStation Indies event. So, sit back, relax, grab a reasonably small bag of popcorn, and read on! Here’s everything announced at the PlayStation Indies event:
- Sleuth around in co-op spy game Operation: Tango
- Colour the world in Chicory: A Colourful Tale
- Use your food as instruments in Nour: Play With Your Food
- Uncover a surreal world in Where The Heart Leads
- Solve jigsaws in VR in Puzzling Places
- Try not to drift into the abyss in Heavenly Bodies
- Finally experience the cult-RPG in Disco Elysium: The Final Cut
What Did You Think?
After the rather disappointing directs that preceded this event, I have to admit that this intrigued me. There’s certainly a lot on offer here, and some genuinely innovative and interesting titles on display. I’m especially intrigued to finally play Disco Elysium, and try out Operation: Tango! But enough about what I think! What did you think? Let us know down in the comments below!