After a successful Early Access period, the epic RPG deck-builder, Gordian Quest is finally getting the full release treatment and a whole new price.
Developer Mixed Realms released this gorgeous deck builder way back in March 2020. Since then it has gone on to see praise from both fans and journalists alike. With well over 3,000 reviews on Steam, Gordian Quest sits at a very respectable 92% positive rating. That’s incredible! Fortunately, fans of the game and newcomers alike won’t have to wait long for it to leave Early Access. Due to the overwhelming amount of support it has received from its developer and the community, Gordian Quest is having the big 1.0 birthday party very soon.
You can check out the game’s launch trailer here.
What Is Gordian Quest?
Gordian Quest is an old-school-inspired deck-building RPG with a lot of replay value. Inspired by the likes of Ultima and Dungeons and Dragons, this indie gem puts a huge emphasis on its heroes, choices and customisation. With multiple game modes, an anime-like art style and a huge roster of heroes to choose from, there’s a lot to see and do in this epic experience. Fortunately for those who are still on the fence, we’ve broken down everything you need to know before picking up Gordian Quest:
- Play across four truly epic Acts in the Campaign and Adventure mode and rid the world of a terrifying evil
- Choose between 10 heroic heroes to fight tremendous battles with
- Test your mettle with the challenging rogue-lite Realm mode
- Unlock hundreds of skills and cards to kit your impressive deck with
- Make important decisions and deal with the deadly dice roll results
- Take on a friend in the two-player PvP mode
- Amp up the challenge or make it a little easier with customisable difficulty options
- Build bonds with your heroes and create synergies between them
- Experience over 30 hours of thrilling content
Release Date & Price
Gordian Quest is leaving Early Access on June 23rd. It currently costs $19.99/£15.49 but will increase to $21.99 (roughly £17.50) when it launches. If you’re interested, you can check it out via Steam here.