Developer Rebound CG has announced that their recently released simulation game, Tennis Manager 2021, will be leaving Steam Early Access today.
Tennis Manager 2021 launched into Steam Early Access way back in May. Since then it has continued to evolve, having experienced five major patches that have added a ton of fixes and content. During its time in Early Access, it has garnered a significant following. According to the developer, over 1.5 million matches have been played with 20,000 seasons having already been completed. In terms of reviews, over on Steam, 83% of the 74 reviews are positive. We even got the chance to preview it and awarded it a 7/10. You can read our full preview here.
If you want to know more about what’s been added since its launch in Early Access, you can check out our article all about it here.
What Is Tennis Manager 2021?
Tennis Manager 2021 is a simulation game all about the wonderful sport of tennis. There are over 2000 tournaments for players to partake in as well as 5000 unique players to manage. Additionally, players will have the opportunity to create and manage their own tennis academy.
If you want to know more about it, feel free to check out our article about it here. Otherwise, here’s some of what you can expect:
- Choose from over 5000 players from both the female and male junior and pro circuits
- Participate in over 2000 tournaments to become champion
- Build your own academy from scratch, and deal with the nitty-gritty of management
- Manage your team’s schedules and take part in conferences and press interviews to boost your recognition
- Adapt the playstyle of your player in real-time by using in-depth analytics, and make the right choices
Release Date & Price
Tennis Manager 2021 is leaving Steam Early Access today. It is launching onto Steam, Epic Games Store, GoG and the Mac App Store and will cost $39.99/€39.99/£34.99.