Sir Lovelot, the upcoming wacky precision platformer by developer Pixel Games, is coming to the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Steam this March!
Sir Lovelot is an upcoming platformer that uses gorgeous pixel art to bring its fairy-tale world to life. Only this isn’t your usual fairy-tale. Oh no! It is set to be a fairly zany platformer all about a knight on a quest to find love! Only, as in real life, finding love will not be as easy as he thinks. He’ll come across all sorts of hazardous hazards, creepy creatures and heart-breaking heartache in his quest to cure his loneliness. I feel you, Sir Lovelot. I feel you.
What Is Sir Lovelot?
As previously mentioned, Sir Lovelot is a platformer all about precision. You’ll explore a fantastical world, trying to overcome each level to find your true love. It’s up to you to navigate these treacherous lands and find our knight in shining armour. Here’s what you can expect when it launches this March:
- 4 – 6 hours of gameplay.
- Over 40 handcrafted levels.
- Battle against some fearsome baddies whose sole aim is to upend your quest for love!
- Explore divergent paths to uncover secrets and treasure.
- Listen to a gorgeous soundtrack by Alexander Falinski of LightSlinger Heroes and Cut the Rope fame.
- Experience the whole game in 14 different languages. Maybe you’ll pick up the language of love while you play – Luxembourgish.
Release Date & Price
Sir Lovelot releases March 3rd, 2021. At the time of writing, no details on pricing have been made available. Head on over to its Steam store page to wishlist it and get updated when it finally releases.