Systemic Reaction has released Pre-Season seven of their co-op dino shooter, Second Extinction, offering a new weapon, new seasonal contracts and rewards.
In Second Extinction, up to three players take on swarms of dinos in hectic battles throughout the post-apocalyptic wastelands. Players can equip powerful earth-shattering weapons and abilities to use against the resurrected prehistoric species. To make matters worse, dinosaurs have also mutated and have unique abilities of their own.
Second Extinction Pre-Season Seven Features:
The latest Pre-Season Seven update is the last update for the year, and possibly one of the last updates before the developers consider exiting Early Access. The main changes are listed below:
- New Secondary Weapon — Hand Cannon
- New seasonal contracts and rewards
- You can extract in Horde Mode after Wave Four
- Basic Training is the first mission for all new players, but you can also skip it if you feel you are up to the challenge.
- A few balance changes to player equipment
Second Extinction is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Xbox Game Preview, Steam Early Access and the Epic Games Store. The game is also available on Xbox Game Pass for Consoles and PC. You can check out the ongoing development roadmap on their website.