Publisher Team17 and developer Heliocentric Studios have finally released their roguelite adventure title Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos on PC and Nintendo Switch today!
Blending gorgeous pixel art, fun and engaging gameplay, and procedurally generated dungeons, Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos attempts to bring new life to the roguelite genre! Not only will you be able to take part in an epic story, but, along with three of your friends (or alone if that’s how you like it), you’ll be able to rebuild your town, fight treacherous creatures and explore beautiful locations!
What Is Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos?
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos is a top-down, roguelite adventure title. It follows the adventure of you as you explore the boundless lands of Tasos and delve deep into the depths of dangerous dungeons! Four Great Dungeons contain ancient seals forged to hold mighty Titans at bay. Now, they’ve weakened, and the Titan’s minions wreak havoc on the world! The fearsome Goddess calls on all to help save the people of Tasos from impending doom! It all sounds very exciting, but what exactly will you be doing as you rescue a world from its uncertain fate? Well, I’ve compiled a nice list to answer just that question:
- Go at it alone, or venture forth with up to three of your friends as you battle against the Titan’s minions!
- Explore procedurally generated dungeons while fighting against a whole horde of creatures!
- Collect gems to help aid you on your next run!
- Customise your hero, choose between a wide selection of classes all whom have their own unique abilities and benefits
- Use your gems to rebuild the once great town of Intori! Construct various buildings that will help you upgrade your own warrior, unlock new classes and exciting equipment
- Solve puzzles, explore dungeons and enjoy the beautiful visuals in “classic gameplay reinvented”
Release Date & Price
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos is available right now! So I don’t know what you’re doing sat reading this! Head on over to the Nintendo Switch eShop, or Steam to pick up a copy of this incredible looking game. It’ll only cost you £15.99 / €19.99 / $19.99! If you’re still unsure, then never fear! The lovely folks over at Team17 and Heliocentric Studios have put up a demo on both Steam and the Nintendo eShop!