Team17 and Ghost Town Games have launched Overcooked! All You Can Eat on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Xbox One.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is a complete remake, combining both Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 together. The rebuilt version will run up to 4K and 60fps (30fps on the Nintendo Switch). It will also offer over 200 levels from the previous two overcooked games and their downloadable content (DLC), seven new kitchens, three new chefs, and a brand-new assist mode. Cross-platform multiplayer has also been added to ensure everyone can argue together while they cook up a feast.
The game features over 80+ playable chefs, including Disney’s The Muppets’ Swedish Chef, who is also available to download for free until 30th April for all Overcooked! All You Can Eat players. The game also adds new accessibility options and an assist mode. This mode makes levels easier by adding quality of life options to increase level times, boost scores awarded for each meal, lengthen recipe times, and turn off order expiration.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features
For those still not convinced, here are the key features in Overcooked! All You Can Eat:
- Includes all of the content from Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, remastered and available in 60 frames per second (30fps on Switch) in up to 4K resolution.
- All levels have online multiplayer support, even those from Overcooked!, which previously didn’t include it.
- Cross-platform functionality.
- New levels, chefs, and exclusive skins for every single chef
- Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Accessibility options and an assist mode that opens the game up to more players than ever before
Players who already own Overcooked! or Overcooked! 2 on Steam, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch will be eligible for a 15% discount on Overcooked! All You Can Eat from 23rd March until 11th April.