Empire of Ember seeks to combine the RTS elements of Mount & Blade, with the fantasy elements of the Lord of the Rings series to create an exhilarating, fantasy FPS-RTS-RPG hybrid. Players will be able to command and fight alongside armies in huge battles, cast magic spells, and hack into their foes with steel and mettle.
What Is Empire Of Ember?
Empire of Ember is a fantasy roleplaying game with a twist. Players will be able to control huge armies, give them orders and fight alongside them to defend their city. Players can explore a beautiful world rich in lore, uncover mysterious dungeons and build their own cities. There’ll be tons to do, but here’s a list of just a few of the things on offer:
- Command armies in hundred-unit battles
- Slaughter your enemies in glorious first-person
- Create your own cities and protect them from invading forces
- Explore developer-created narrative stages across randomly generated overworlds
- Delve deep within procedurally generated dungeons
- Discover a narrative written by former Telltale Games lead writer Patrick Kevin Day.
Release Date & Price
Empire of Ember doesn’t have a solid release date, but it will be launching sometime this Summer. As of yet, there is no price. Head on over to Empire of Ember’s Steam store page to wishlist it and get notified about upcoming updates!