Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has launched its fourth season to date, and continues the title’s wacky antics with new rounds, new challenges, costumes and more features.
Launching on PC and PlayStation platforms today, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 4 brings about a whole slew of new features and maps. Season 4 takes the title in a new direction with a sci-fi theme. The previous season was winter-themed and the one before that was middle-ages themed. This new season follows the announcements that Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will be coming to the Nintendo Switch, and that the developers behind it were acquired by Epic Games.
What’s New In Season 4?
Season 4 of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is set to bring players a whole slew of new features. If you’re new to the game or a recurring player, there’s plenty of laughs abound. You’ll get the chance to experience forcefields and lasers in Skyline Stumble, battle across a “future-funk dancefloor” for “disco domination” in Power Trip, and play some wacky basketball in Basketfall (how witty). Here’s everything that you can experience during Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 4:
- Skyline Stumble – Our new 60-player gauntlet showcases a mega assortment of fresh futuristic obstacles, including Low Gravity Zones, Forcefields and Lasers.
- Hoverboard Heroes – Set sail for slimy seas as players dive and stumble over perilous obstacles. Ride out the chaos on the hoverboard ‘til the finish line or face elimination.
- Basketfall – Team up to shoot some hoops in low gravity. This is the Fall Guys future, so prepare for a very silly number of basketballs…and triple hoops.
- Short Circuit – A new type of racing Round drops beans on the grid and propels them through lap after lap of gravity-defying, obstacle-strewn mayhem.
- Power Trip – Stumble onto the future-funk dancefloor and light up those tiles in a battery-powered battle for disco domination.
- Big Shots – Ever wondered what it’d be like to stand on a See Saw while inflatable stars, magnets, gamepads, and miniature Saturns were shot at you? Well, now you’ll know.
- Roll On – Its Roll Out…but a race? In this classic themed Round, 60 players dash to the finish line over a series of rambunctious rotating drums. Don’t fall off.
- Squads Mode – Qualify together as a Squad of 4, with your whole Squad claiming victory if any of you win the final Round.
- Daily Challenges – Eager beans can log in each day to receive new Challenges to complete, with the opportunity to earn bundles of Fame and Crown Shards.
New Round Type
- Squad Race – Score points for your Squad by crossing the finish line—the higher your position, the more points you earn. The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad player’s performance matters.
- Squad Survival – Stay out of that slime and earn precious points for your Squad. The lowest scoring Squad gets eliminated, so feel free to target opponents and throw them off their game.
- Crown Shards – Earn 60 Crown Shards to transform them into a shiny new Crown. Collect Shards through Challenges and Squads, and check your balance in the Show Selector screen.