Professional tennis players spend their lives perfecting their craft hoping to make it to the big time, but in Matchpoint – Tennis Championships, you can do the same in a matter of hours.
That’s right, Torus Games have created Matchpoint, where you can revive those failed dreams. The game is releasing in Spring 2022, and if you’re watching the Australian Open at the moment then you probably can’t wait for the release.
What is Matchpoint – Tennis Championships?
Matchpoint provides an in-depth and immersive dive into the fast-paced world of tennis. Delivering authentic gameplay, realistic scenarios and player reactions, Matchpoint is less a tennis game and more a tennis simulator. Players will take part in tournaments and competitions all over the world, fighting for each point through realistic serves and rallies.
The game also features 16 official players from both the men’s and women’s game, including the current world number 2 Daniil Medvedev, Garbine Muguraza, Andrey Rublev, and infamous bad boy, Nick Kyrgios.
Matchpoint – Tennis Championships offers a number of features for you to enjoy:
- Single-player and multi-player gameplay in an in-depth career mode.
- Fully customisable 3D player options, complete with true-to-life techniques.
- Kit your athlete out in gear from all the big brands, including UNIQLO, HEAD and more.
- Practice sessions to perfect your craft.
- Complete matches at locations all around the world. Each venue offers difference characteristics to master.
- Use Replay Mode to work out what went wrong in your previous match.
Matchpoint – Tennis Championships is available to wishlist now on Steam ahead of its Spring 2022 release window. The game will also launch on PlayStation 4|5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.