Guerrilla Collective is back for a second year to officially light the torch for the beginning of the E3 season. Last year, E3 was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, and instead, we got a lot of events trying to take its place and a lot of events going off on their own. Now, E3 is back, and all those events have returned alongside it.
The first official E3 event is the Guerrilla Collective which aired its first of two digital showcases today. The event intends to shine a spotlight on indie games, and this year’s event also featured a co-stream with Black Voices In Gaming, which showcases games made by Black creators or starring Black protagonists.
Here is are all of the indie games that featured during the Guerrilla Collective’s 90-minute event:
Full List –Click each title to see the trailer
- Aeon Drive
- Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield – Check out our full review here.
- Alfred Hitchcock -Vertigo
- Anno: Mutationem
- Touhou: Antinomy of Common Flowers
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
- Beasts of Maravilla Island – Think Pokémon Snap, except you can roam wherever you want, and there is no Pokémon.
- BlasterMaster Zero 3
- El Paso Elsewhere
- Fire Tonight
- Grow: Song of the Evertree
- Guild of Dungeoneering’s ultimate edition is out this year.
- Kraken Academy!! — We covered this recently at the LudoNarraCon.
- Kung Fu Kickball
- Legend of Keepers – Return of the Goddess DLC
- My Lovely Wife
- Source of Madness
- Onsen Master
- Potato Flowers In Full Bloom
- Project Altheia
- Retrograde Arena
- RPG Time: The Legend of Wright
- Rubi: The Wayward Mira
- Run Die Run Again
- The Eternal Cylinder
- The Legend of TianDing
- The Lightbringer
- Super Space Club
- Ultra Age
- Zodiac Legion
That is all the games that featured in Day 1 of the Guerilla Collective showcase. They will return for a second showcase next Saturday, June 12, at 11:00 a.m. ET, with a whole bunch of new games.