Settlement Survival, the challenging city-builder by developer Gleamer Studios is set to release this October, with a demo coming in time for Steam Next Fest.
Settlement Survival is the debut title from indie developers Gleamer Studios. It is inspired by the critically acclaimed game Banished and seeks to offer players a challenging survival-based city-building experience. For those who are eagerly anticipating this title, the wait is almost over as the developers have announced a release date for its Early Access launch. In the meantime, a free demo will be made available on Steam in time for the upcoming Steam Next Fest.
You can watch the announcement trailer for it here.
What Is Settlement Survival?
Settlement Survival is a city-builder all about leading a band of survivors in search of their new home. Players will have complete freedom to design and manage the settlement of their dreams. Additionally, you will also be able to manipulate the landscape, manage supplies, farm crops and develop complex trade routes. However, be careful as vicious weather cycles and natural disasters can ruin all your hard work in one fell swoop. Nevertheless, being prepared for any manner of disaster is important, and you’ll need to heed the early warning signs in order to survive. Here is some of what you can expect when Settlement Survival launches into Steam Early Access:
- Completly redesign the world around you by manipulating the terrain to suit your needs
- Build houses, recruit mayors and control crime to keep your city happy and alive
- Prepare yourself for the worst and ensure your people are safe from all manners of natural disasters
- Enjoy limitless replayability across randomly generated maps that offer a unique experience every time
- Uncover rare blueprints to offer you unqiue builds
- Develop trade routes and currency to help your city boon
Release Date & Price
Settlement Survival is launching into Steam Early Access on October 15. Furthermore, it is set to cost $14.99. Make sure to head on over to its Steam store page to wishlist it and be notified of any future updates.