Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a card-battler set in a procedurally-generated fantasy world. Players take on the role of a dark wizard who unleashes The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in what has to be the biggest blunder in Fantasy history! You must defeat The Four Horsemen and their minions by collecting creature and spell cards dotted around the land.
What Is Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four?
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is an epic single-player card-battler in which players must utilise collected cards in turn-based battles. There’s a whole heap of cards to collect, biomes to explore, and monsters to beat. It started off in Early Access back in July 2020 and has since received a whole bunch of updates. Now that the full release is launching, a whole slew of new content is being released alongside it including brand-new end game content. So what can you expect from the full release? Well, here’s a handy list I compiled earlier:
- 5 factions to encounter and interact with
- Over 200 cards to collect each with its own unique abilities, art, and 3D animation
- 40 artifacts to pimp out your hero with
- Five bad-ass bosses to defeat each with their own unique spin on the game’s mechanics
- An endlessly generated world with a bunch of different biomes to explore
- Challenges to complete and cards to be traded in the Interdimensional Pub!
Release Date & Price
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four will be releasing over on Steam on the 26th of February, 2021. It’s currently priced at £11.99, but in the Early Access description, it says the price will be raised once the game leaves early access. Head on over to Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four’s Steam store page to wishlist it so you get notified when it drops!