Breathedge is a space survival game that’s been in early access since 2018. Over that time it has garnered a huge fan base, boasting 5,000 reviews and a 91% very positive rating over on Steam! Its seen frequent updates and a genuine connections between the developer and fans, and is now ready to launch version 1.0!
What is Breathedge?
Breathedge is a stunningly beautiful game all about the Man. No, really, that’s his name. He’s finds himself in amongst the wreckage of a spaceliner simply titled “Unnamed”. Wonderful! As the a survivor of this catastrophe, you must navigate a universal conspiracy, survive the brutal conditions of space (it’s got to be just a little tough out there), all while trying to find a way home!
- Explore a jaw-dropping recreation of space in lavish first-person!
- Survive the harsh nature of space! Fight against extreme cold and heat, nasty radiation (no rad-away here), and coffin-robots who want to tear you a new one.
- Live out your ultimate space fantasy by collecting items, crafting tools and building vehicles! Classic space goofing around!
- Uncover the dark secrets of the spaceliner “Unnamed” and the mystery behind its destruction!
- Enjoy Breathedge’s witty, dark, and grotesque sense of humour. Delightful!
Version 1.0 Release Date
Version 1.0 of Breathedge will be launching this February 25th for Steam, Epic Games Store, Origin and GOG. You’ll be able to play it wherever tickles your fancy, which is always nice for the three people who still have Origin! If you’re interested in picking it up, then version 1.0 will set you back $25 or whatever your regional equivalent is! Have fun out their spacefarers, and never forget, in space no one can hear you breathe… edge. Brilliant.