Developer Ray Flower Games has announced their brand new arena shooter, Captain Soda, along with an upcoming closed alpha.
Taking inspiration from arena shooters such as Super Crate Box, Captain Soda will see you get rid of aliens in any number of ways that your soda filled mind desires. You’ll have a number of different weapons and accessories to customize your loadout with. Just make sure to keep your soda topped up.
You can check out a gameplay preview for it here.
What Is Captain Soda?
Captain Soda is not just another arena shooter. It offers a number of unique features that really stand out. Here is some of what you can expect when it launches:
- Play with a number of soda based weapons, making sure to melt the aliens in a silly, yet refreshing way
- If you’re craving an arcade style game, the more expansive levels and mechanics will be enough to quench your thirst
- A wide array of accessories and weapons will be sure to keep you satisfied
- Enjoy the game at your own pace
- Discover challenges along the way in the game’s campaign
As of right now, the game has no official release date. However, according to the developer, a closed alpha test will be “happening sometime within the next few weeks”. Make sure to head on over to the game’s Steam store page to wishlist it and be notified when future updates drop.