Team17 and Ghost Town Games are bringing the immensely popular Overcooked! All You Can Eat over to the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One this March!
Overcooked! All You Can Eat first launched over on the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 back during the great year of 2020. It brought together the incredible Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2, and sautéed them into one crispy package. Now, for the first time ever, this delectable collection will be available on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Xbox One!
What Is Overcooked! All You Can Eat?
As previously mentioned, this is one hell of a collection! Bringing together two of the most popular arcade/party games of our times, Overcooked! All You Can Eat serves up an absolutely delicious deal! But what exactly do you get in this mouth-wateringly appetising package? Well, I’ve compiled a tasty list for you to sink your teeth into:
- Both titles in the Overcooked! franchise
- 200+ levels from both games
- All of the DLC
- Seven brand-spanking-new levels
- 4K resolution and a buttery smooth 60fps (30fps on the Switch)
- Three new and exclusive chefs on top of the pre-existing 80
- A whole slew of accessibility options including an assist mode (to make the game easier), colour-blind friendly chef indicators, a scalable user interface, and the ability to enable dyslexia-friendly text
Release Date & Price
Overcooked! All You Can Eat launches on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Xbox One on the 23rd of March 2021. It’ll cost you £30/$40/€40, and will be available digitally on all platforms and physically on the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. You’ll also be able to download a free Chef, The Muppet’s Swedish Chef, for a limited time! Now that’s a sweet deal!